07 December, 2010

Playing Catch-UP







It has been a while since I last wrote in you diary (I mean blog). I have had a great Autumn shooting! Spent many days in the vineyards with farm workers harvesting the crop of grapes for Oregon wines, see the images here. A nice shoot with the wonderful team at Umpqua bank's Learn To Earn program at several schools... I also had many family shoots. It is so nice to see many of my same families every year, watching kids grow up in real time and capturing it. Photographed an amazing Portland potter and also a cool conifer farm out to the east. Much more to come in 2011!

1 comment:

  1. your photographs are so beautiful! stumbled across your site today and really enjoyed looking through your galleries, esp the travel images. you are doing great work in the world. :)

    ReplyDelete